How do I find out if I have Obstructive Sleep Apnea? Just by visiting this website you have made an initial step. We urge you to take the survey to determine your risk. Our office or your primary care doctor can refer you to a Sleep Physician or a Pulmonologist who will order a Sleep Study.

Based on the data obtained during that test a diagnosis will be made to determine whether you do indeed have sleep apnea or some other sleep disorder and rate the level of severity of your condition.

Sleep Study